LifeVac EMS Kit
LifeVac EMS kit is designed specifically for professional first responders such as
Police, Fire, EMT and Paramedics. The LifeVac EMS kit comes with 1 adult mask, 1
pediatric mask & Instructions for Use literature.
- There are over 5,000 choking deaths a year in the US alone
- One child dies every 5 days from a choking tragedy
- LifeVac is the only non-invasive airway clearance device
- LifeVac is the only airway clearance device that with third party independent testing.
(vacuum verification, durability, pressure verification, environmental testing)
- LifeVac in the USA is registered with the FDA as a Class 2 Suction Apparatus. It is exempt from
pre-market clearance. The FDA does not require a pre-market review of the LifeVac device.
- LifeVac is designed with a one-way valve system to prevent the airway obstruction from being
pushed further into the victim. On the downward compression all air is vented outside the unit,
not through the mask This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.
- LifeVac has been published in 10 medical journals (4 peer-reviewed).
- LifeVac has documented & recorded 270 post-market clinical reports on lives saved worldwide.
- LifeVac has been used by Emergency Services, Nurses, Support workers and lay people. The airway
clearance device is implemented in fire departments, police departments & rescue squads all over
the US and worldwide.
- There have been no adverse effects when LifeVac was administered.
- LifeVac can be used on adults and children. LifeVac can be utilized starting at 22 pounds based on
the mask manufacturers general guidelines for a proper fit.
- One unit provides safety for the entire family. LifeVac home kit comes equipped with 3 masks (1
adult, 1 pediatric & 1 practice mask) We provide customers with a practice mask so you can become
familiar with how the rescue device works before an emergency situation occurs.
- The LifeVac device is a one-time use only airway clearance device. If the LifeVac device is used in
a choking emergency, we request to be contacted through our website to fill out a “Life Saved”
report. We will make contact and send a new unit free of charge.
- The LifeVac device will NOT have to be replaced unless used to save the life of a choking victim.
Only the masks will need to be replaced every 2-3 years. Replacement masks can be purchased on
- LifeVac is simple to use and can be used by anyone
- LifeVac can also be administered on oneself