OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens – Annual Class – Required Every 365 Days
This course is consistent with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030.
The course must be completed within 365 days a year. You must keep the roster of all staff that have attended for three years. Each year not completed can become a citation of $7000.00, or $21,000.00 for three years.
1. How to deal with an Inspection from OSHA or the Board of Dentistry
2. Common Inspection Violations
3. Other Gov. Agency Changes
4. Compliance Methods; Fed vs. State vs. CDC
5. Program Evaluation
6. Exposure Determination
7. Work Practice Controls
8. Exposure Control Plan
9. Universal Precautions and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
10. Hand-washing, cleaning up blood & OPIM, removal of contaminated gloves & PPE
12. Sterilization and Infection Control Procedures
13. Hepatitis B Virus and Vaccine Requirements
14. Hepatitis C
16. Post-exposure evaluation and follow up
17. Bloodborne Pathogens & First Aid
18. Evaluating the circumstances surrounding an exposure incident
19. Labeling and Training; including Needle sticks and other safety classes
CALL US NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT CLASS. CLASSES ARE TYPICALLY SCHEDULED ONE YEAR IN ADVANCE.